Carp, Lakeside Fishing Resort - Cublington


Whilst I get some spare time after working away, I tend to get a few sessions in, just something easy to pass some time, it beats sitting in the Hotel. Today I spent a few evening hours after some Carp at a resort called Lakeside in Cublington, near Aylesbury. The tactic of choice was floating dog biscuits on the surface of the water, the result was 3 nice carp. Although nice to bag some fish, this is quite possibly the most annoying method I've ever fished. You put 10-15 biscuits out in front of the fish, and they will suck them all up bar the one with the hook on! I'm sure they can see it! Anyway, beautiful day, 20 carp on the surface of the water in front of me, biggest one landed around 12lb, gentlemen next to me caught a 21lb Mirror which is the biggest Carp I've personally see landed (as I don't do a lot of carp fishing). An enjoyable relaxing evening in the sunshine!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5 year wait! PB Pike!

River Wye, Barbell and Chub